Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Purpose of this Blog










This blog is going to be about one of my favorite genres of movies: exploitation scare films from the 1930's. These movies, although mostly about marijauna, attempt to scare people away from a variety of different vices. The most well known one is "Reefer Madness" from 1936, however there are many more of them. I'm going to watch and review these movies, and also look for anything similiar in today's culture. I'm curious, is there anything so hilarious and ridiculous out there today, that people decades later will enjoy watching them they way I enjoy watching these movies?

























1 comment:

  1. I thought you said you were going to write about these types of films. (as you said in 2009 in the comments section of the IMDB Assassin Of Youth page) So... 5 years later, where's the rest of it?

    ReplyDelete